Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mid Year Resolution

(Written July 4, 2013)
So here I am on the 4th of July in the emergency room for my dads toothache and I think it's a great time to start my blog again. Really, I have been thinking about it for a while now... But suddenly I have the perfect moment. Well, maybe not for my dad but you know what I mean...
Quite a few updates around the Young household but here's the nutshell version:
- Pete was relocated to the Wausau office of his law firm starting this past January
- I left my job in 1st grade at Pelican (Rhinelander Public School)at the end of this year
- I have a new job at GD Jones in 1st grade (Wausau Public Schools) 
- we bought a new house in Weston, WI and moved in on June 12
- we are selling our home in Rhinelander (any takers??)

A lot, I know, but all good things! 

Jack and I are taking this summer to get acclimated to our new environment. So for now, I will just leave you with a glimpse at our beginning of summer fun. But of course, many more shenanigans to come. Until then...







No comments:

Post a Comment