Monday, October 21, 2013

Cookies

It has gone from late summer to fall to winter in about 10-14 days here!! (Although the move one hour south has held off snowfall for the moment...)

This frigid and damp weather seemed like the perfect time to start making cookies. I decided to get Jack so excited. He has really loved pouring in ingredients lately. The mixer was out and we were all set!!


Jack was fascinated with the spinning and whirring and wanted to pour on more, more, more. 

Then, he was done. 

I called him back over and he did cut two cookies. I felt like Henny Penny when he wanted to eat them all up!! Tis the life if being the mom- maybe next time. I sure had fun and I am sure he did too. There's just so much to do in an almost two year olds day- no time to spare?!?!?



Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment